Tuesday, February 20

Philly: Spring Training



And suddenly there's hope, if a bit cynical, but isn't that the Philly way?

Now there was a time (and not during the Rutherford B. Hayes administration, either) when there was a better chance of a Phillies player quitting baseball to join the Mummers than there was of one of them uttering an earth-rattling quote like that one. --Jason Stark, ESPN

"I've been picking the Phillies for three years," the GM said. "I really like that team. Howard and Utley are unbelievable. Jimmy Rollins is a really good player. They've got the best rotation in the division. Like I said, I've been picking them for the last three years. I've got to be right one of these years, don't I?" --Jason Stark, ESPN

Comments:
I miss you!!!! Hoping to take a trip to Boston this weekend. Then it's off to the good ole Carolinas the following weekend to see the sis. Maybe farmer Joe will meet me at the airport! -Amy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?