Monday, March 6

Philly: month 4

Wow, I've been here a while now!

Time is absolutely flying. I'm working two jobs - one office during the day, one waitressing Thu/Fri/Sat nights. I'm really enjoying both of them, although the hours can be a bit trying. I still have a little bit of time to do what I want, although it's usually limited to just Sundays. I've only been working full time for a week so far, so I guess we'll see what happens after a month.

At least I've been getting out and meeting people, going to concerts, movies, out to eat... and yes, I have a bar (two actually) that I frequent. The bartenders know me on a first name basis and give me sweet deals. Frisbee starts next month and coaching the little 'uns in soccer is on hold at the moment as we're in between seasons. I miss those little buggers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?