Tuesday, November 29

SF: day 9

finally, some real SF weather - rain, gray, chill, rain.
not wanting to leave yet, tempted to find a place/job and stay, but also completely at a loss for what to do. stir crazy and aimless. as my trip starts to draw to a close, I just want to get to a spot where I can stay indefinitely and just sort stuff out (ie: the future) but also want to keep going. I need a break from travelling. sick of living out of a backpack and sharing spaces with people, knowing that I can't settle because it'll only be for a couple days. as a result, I'm constantly on edge and restless.
very apprehensive about returning to NYC, but very much looking forward to Philly. desperately hope it works out. trying not to think about it too much because it will inevitably be a let down if I count on too many things. the limitless possibilities are also a bit overwhelming.
solution: sit with a book and some coffee in a clean well lighted place - Ernest Hemingway

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?