Monday, November 7

Oahu: day 6

ahhh! I don't want to leave yet!
I've become addicted to surfing and the pain is no longer unbearable.
I have yet to go snorkeling, fishing, surfing, swap meet, penguins... so much more to do and such little time! I think that means I just have to come back some time.
debating whether or not I want to buy a wet suit so I can continue to surf no matter where i am. I think I should. I know I'll regret it later. it's just money. meh.
so much more to brag about, but you'll just have to ask me personally for details:
Manoa Falls
Harbor Boat Festival
Surfing
gallery night
Iolani Palace
North Shore
Poi (blech!)
Hula
Pearl Harbor
etc.

Comments:
MY FIRST BABYSITTER WAS NAMED LELANI. MY FIRST BOYFRIEND WAS CARL KALUHIOKALANI.
XXOO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?