Thursday, November 10

LA: again

red eye flights s-u-c-k
I was tired last night at 7p and all but passed out at the airport waiting for the plane. I would've slept soundly on the plane had it not been so cold. stupid flight attendant didn't find the extra blankets until we landed. duh!
but enough complaining. I just need to chill out here and fiure out a way to get to Union Station tomorrow by 9:30a. hmm...
I hate imposing on people, but this is what I get for coming to LA without knowing how to drive.

Comments:
oi, como vai, darling?
its been fun to follow you around, everywhere you go. Despite not being there I have a nice idea of all the fun and adventure you experience because you know how to write pretty well in the anglo-saxon language (and french as well) Keep enjoying and take care of yourselfe. um beijo. Celso
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?