Friday, October 14

Toronto: day 2

I guess it counts as the next day if I've slept for 8hrs and it's past midnite. man, that bed felt good! glad I got that cheese/baguette. I always need access to food. apparently I also need access to change - I don't even have enough quarters to start my laundry. damn. this makes me wonder how I'd deal with serious jetlag if I can barely handle 18hrs of buses.

at least I have some time now to figure out what I want to do and how to go about it. I have had the hardest time finding how to get places in Toronto. first problem: does anyone know where to find a decent MAP?! *grumbling mumbling* and why doesn't Zagat rate ANYTHING in canada?

so far all I've found to do is visit some distilleries, a wine shop, and perhaps a tour of the vineyards around Niagara Lake. not that I'm opposed to drinking or anything... just, is there anything else?

suggestions anyone???

Comments:
i have a good map if u dont have one yet. if i can find it i'll bring it!!! you know i'm here to guide you if you're ever lost :) :) (massive cheesiness alert)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?