Friday, October 14

Toronto: day 2 (2)

waiting on Amy just now. heard a great pickup line on the radio:
'I'm new in town, can you show me the way to your place?'
heh, maybe...

this morning was actually nice (despite waking up at 2a and not doing laundry until 8:30a because I had no change). wandered over through chinatown and kensington market. nice vintage stores! but none of them were open yet.

once my laundry was done, I ventured over to the Hockey Hall of Fame! (I'm still drooling...) nice. so many inane details and records... but! I saw Dennis Potvin's name on the Stanley Cup! oh yeah, saw the cup. way cool. saw all the Red Wings' many wins on there! yay.

now I'm starving. so Amy better get here soon. I want cheese.
had some strange cheese yesterday - Cahill Guinness? literally laced with guinness. very strange. tasted like cheese but then had a guinness aftertaste. not sure if I totally enjoyed that or not. think I'll try the cranberry/cinnamon one today.

Amy!!! where are you!?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?