Friday, October 7

Chicago: day 3

the Chicago Sox just beat the BoSox in Boston while I'm in Chicago. it's interesting. pretty funny though. I mean they were swept! that's pretty harsh.

the weather in Chicago has been pretty funky. in my mind that's what accounts for my funky mood (read: lazy). the day I got here - high of 90. yesterday and today - high in the 50s, windy, rainy, yeah. really good day to sit inside with some beers, get some takeout and watch baseball, presuming they don't let the rain stop them.

I think I may as well break the news, that I want to keep traveling. I don't think I'll be stopping on the west coast, but it's not entirely planned out yet. I'll keep posting with updates. if there's anyone else out there who wants me to come visit them, let me know because it's all up in the air right now.

Comments:
SAAAAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????

Oh, so you're enjoying this travel stuff or you just don't want to stop?
 
because shes lost? or some else?
 
I don't see how 'enjoying this travel thing or just don't want to stop' is an either/or. it's both.
in otherwords I don't know what I want to do and am enjoying the travel thing, so I figure I'll keep going with it until it gets boring.
 
Come visit meee!!!!! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?