Wednesday, September 28

Providence: day 2

I feel so creative around here... and then I feel so artistically uneducated at the same time. hmph.
I guess what makes the difference (aside from the endless hours and nervous breakdowns the RISD students survive) is how they make things seem effortless. then again, put enough time into anything and it just becomes a habit - seemingly effortless whether it really is or not.

I think I found the ABP where Em D worked this summer. and I've hiked The Hill. although I doubt I was anywhere near the stat of inebriation that she and Dave were, according to his stories. plus, Sarah O lives at the bottom - much easier navigating it on the way home... w/o snow at least.

other than that, this town is a very strange mix of a whole lot of college students and 40-something suits. not sure what to make of it. I stare out the window and there's a shopping center with an IMAX, Old Navy, Borders and Nordstrom. I go out of the building and I'm in a quaint downtown with a shopping arcade...?

too strange

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?