Monday, September 19

New York: t-4 days

Montreal was sweet.
Montreal etait super.

Wish I was still there.
J'espere que j'y etais encore.

And so I'm following Quebecois tradition by translating everything I write for francophones.
Ainsi je suis la tradition quebecoise en traduisant tout que j'ecris pour les francophones.

OK, enough of that. it was great. I'm not a fan of immigration... so what if I have really short hair in my photo and even the immigration officers think I look like a boy? punks.

But now, back to the eternal task of cleaning my room.
And rearranging travel plans:
- Delaware is a no-go due to an absurdly large number of tragic accidents
- Boston is delayed a day due to my strange ability to lose a phone number multiple times
- anyone else want to throw in some other surprises?
please, do it now or not at all... it would help a lot

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?