Wednesday, September 21

New York: t-3 days

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
must finish cleaning
must finish cleaning
*gulp!*

have you ever noticed that the best advice always comes from the strangest places?
ex: my orthodontist whom I haven't seen in 2 years
tells me that what i'm doing is really smart
then comes back in the room later just to make sure i'm keeping some kind of journal because it's really important for a trip like this
the dude's too cool to be an orthodontist
he should be a bad-ass guidance counselor
or an english teacher
I was always fond of my english teachers
except the one who patronized us and thought we actually were dumb and not just lazy

ok, back to the dreaded room
where'd that dude with the pitchfork and spiked tail go who was watching me and threatening to whip me... yes, this is HELL!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?