Tuesday, September 6

New York: t-16 days

Major freaking out realizing I have two weeks to pack everything. Yikes!!!
But also some real comfort in the fact that Sara Mae has made it to Vancouver, BC. Looking forward to visiting her and Hayden out there. Got sorta short notice that they were going out there: Hi, good to see you, we're leaving for the west coast tomorrow morning, bye!

...wha???

not that i can really talk. and hopefully i'll be seeing them soon!


and as for New York and squeezing in that 'one last chance to...'

I actually had Labor Day off (no time and a half pay, sad, day off work, good) and had to figure out something to do without running into too big of a crowd. hmm...

I went to the Bronx Zoo! when was the last time you were there? I got to see the penguin feeding. such cute creatures! I also discovered that I have a weird fascination with snakes. Then on the way back, about a block from the subway station, decided to get on the bus to City Island because I had never been there and they have good seafood restaurants. Not bad, not bad. had a Mahi Mahi filet with mango salsa and some really good crabs.

it is now 6a and I am up unnecessarily early for work at 8:30a. I pre-empted the cat kneading my stomach to wake me up and feed her. Now she's mewing so I must away and feed her.

Comments:
I think you will fit in well here. As long as you are willing to run around in your underwear watch anchorman a lot.
 
wow, it's like you have a portal into my life as it is... one Q: what's your house beer? i've become quite a snob about alcohol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?